A New School Year

Labels:spelling
I'm excited for the school year to begin. I know that this year will be both educational and fun. Your children are full of curiosity and wonder and my goal is to not only teach them but spark a passion for learning.

I remember my elementary school years so clearly. I moved a lot, so I always wondered if I would make friends quickly. I was always grateful when the teacher made sure I felt comfortable in my new environment and making sure I had someone to eat lunch with. My goal is to make each student feel safe and comfortable and know that when they are in my classroom they will be able to work to their best ability.

Thank you so much for entrusting your children to me. I know that we will have a successful year.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Quotable Quotes

We find delight in the beauty and happiness of children that makes the heart too big for the body.

Ralph Waldo Emmerson

Labels

Would you rather eat a worm or hold a snake?

Favorites

  • Favorite Color - Aqua
  • Favorite Car - MINI cooper
  • Favorite Movie - Dan in Real Life
  • Favorit Book - how can I choose?

Welcome!

This blog is for Mrs. Palsson's class. My hope is that, through theses posts, you will feel connected to the classroom and share in the learning experience.